Specific installation details for my set top box with the latest PLi® image
- Install the latest image on my DM7025
- What options can I change on my DM7025?
- Define your VideoSettings
- Define your TimeZone
- The satellite configuration of your dish
- Scanning for channels
- Setup your Network (LAN) Settings
Now I have installed the latest PLi® software, how to I use it? (there are changes from previous versions)
- Navigating the Menu's a must read
- How to use the Remote Control
- Switching channels and adjusting the volume (most common everyday use)
- How to use the channel lists?
- How do I add/edit/use a personal channel (bouquets) list?
Howto's based on the latest PLi® software
- Howto use the WebInterface (webif) on my DM7025
- Howto stream my DM7025 to my PC / MAC or Linux Box
- Multicasting my E2 box to many PC / IPTV set top boxes on my LAN
- Howto setup and use my personal video player / movie player
- How to a Picons to my skins (OSD)
- How to see my recording in Windows Media Center - Vista version
- Howto burn my recordings to CD or DVD in Windows Media Center - Vista
- Howto use any DM box in your Windows Media Center - Vista version *New*
- The Henksat Settings files - Automatic Satellite/Transponder setup and settings
Frequently asked questions about the DM7025 [updated from our PLi® forum]
- An Australian howto by Anonamice (used with permission)
- Download this Media Player HELP file in .pdf format
- Download this DVD Player HELP file in PDF format
- Please feel free to add more FAQ's or ask Wanwizard or jonc to help you add them.
Support the PLi® team and get a cup of coffee.
WanWizard or jonc
PLi® Wiki HomePage : DM500 : DM500+ : DM56xx : DM600 : DM7000 : DM7020 : DM7025 : DM800 : DM8000 : Vu+ Duo : List of Categories