When you power off your DM800 you should wait for 30 seconds or more before you power on
the box again. If you do not do this it will appear to have malfunctioned.
- Install the latest PLi® software image on my DM800
- Define your VideoSettings
- Define your TimeZone
- The satellite configuration of your dish
- Scanning for channels
- Setup your Network (LAN) Settings
- Navigating the Menu's a must read
- How to use the Remote Control
- Switching channels and adjusting the volume (most common everyday use)
- Switching between modes of operation - TV mode, Radio mode and File mode
- How to use the channel lists?
- How do I add/edit/use a personal channel (bouquets) list?
- How do I set the default startup channel?
- All the Telnet Commands for your DM800
- Howto use the WebInterface (webif) on my DM800
- Howto stream my DM800 to my PC / MAC or Linux Box
- Multicasting my E2 box to many PC / IPTV set top boxes on my LAN
- Howto setup and use my personal video player / movie player
- How to a Picons to my skins (OSD)
- How to see my recording in Windows Media Center - Vista version
- Howto burn my recordings to CD or DVD in Windows Media Center - Vista
- Howto use any DM box in your Windows Media Center - Vista version *New*
- The Henksat Settings files - Automatic Satellite/Transponder setup and settings
- How To Boot The Dm800 From A USB Stick *New*
- Download this Media Player HELP file in .pdf format
- Download this DVD Player HELP file in PDF format
- Please feel free to add more FAQ's or ask Wanwizard or jonc to help you add them.
DMM Authenticity test here if you wish to or ask your dealer to do it for you.
Desk Top application for the MAC and Windows so you can get more help, click here to learn more
PLi® Wiki HomePage : DM500 : DM500+ : DM56xx : DM500HD : DM600 : DM7000 : DM7020 : DM7025 : DM8000 : Vu+ Duo : List of Categories