Difference between revisions of "Receivers:Mut@nt"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 19:07, 24 September 2018
How to flash the HD 51 receiver...
Flashing the Receiver.
- Power off the receiver
- Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver while flashing.
- Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver, rear USB port is advised if possible.
- Power the receiver on.
- Immediately after powering on PRESS AND HOLD the front power button until ‘flashing..’ appears on front display.
- If successful the receiver will reboot it self after the flashing process has completed.
- Remove USB stick that contains the images files.
The flashing process should take approximately two to four minutes to complete, while the receiver is being flashed, it is important that you DO NOT power the receiver down for any reason as this can cause serious and or permanent damage.
How to flash the other receivers...
Download a image from: https://openpli.org Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
FLASHING THE RECEIVER.
- Unzip compressed file.
- Copy the folder to a USB Pen Drive.
- Power off or reboot the receiver with the mains switch on the rear. Connect USB Pen Drive.
- Power on receiver with the mains switch on the rear.
- After rebooting or cold start the power LED will blink several times after some time. At that moment press the power button on the front panel.
- Flashing of the image will start
- Booting will start automatically once the flashing process has completed
Note: In order to load the image automatically, rename the file called "noforce" to "force"
Specific information for HD51 new bootloader V1.07-r19.
The file can be download at: http://downloads.mut...olt-v107r19.zip
The easy way to check the bootloader version is by going to Menu > Information > About
Alternative using the CLI to check the bootloader version you have... Enter the receiver with telnet, enter the following command:
Notice: This update is imported if you make use of the boxmode function. (Boxmode 1 is default and boxmode 12 activate PiP)
the update goes the same way as flashing a image. The HD51 folder on the USB disc must be clean before placing the content of the zip file on the USB disk. The zip file contains 2 files: hd51-bolt.bin and imageversion
There are two ways to place the boot loader on your receiver: Option 1: Press the standby button for 15 seconds until BOLT appears on the display. Option 2: Start your receiver via the power plug and hold the standby button until BOLT appears on the display.
The flash procedure will only take a few seconds and when Complete appears at the display, the receiver will restart. Warning: Do not unplug the receiver during the update process!
Boxmode for HD51 how to...
There are currently two box mode options for the HD51.
- Mode 1 = 2 video encoder for main screen
- Mode 12 = 2 video encoder for main screen + 1 video encoder for 2nd screen (PiP)
To alter your receiver into a different box mode Goto folder: /media/mmc/STARTUP default:
boot emmcflash0.kernel1 'root=/dev/mmcblk0p3 rw rootwait hd51_4.boxmode=1'
if you alter hd51_4.boxmode=1 into 12, your receiver is switching to boxmode 12 when you restart your receiver. so:
boot emmcflash0.kernel1 'root=/dev/mmcblk0p3 rw rootwait hd51_4.boxmode=12'
Must I switch from mode?
The answer is no. If you switching into box mode 12, the energy consumption will increase.
Specific information for HD2400
Bootloader V36 (Available since may 2015), supports images up to 500MB, support multi boot by kexec, support systemd images, support images startup from USB, SSD, HDD and SDcard.
Before you install the new bootloader, please been certain there is no map called /hd2400 on your USB stick.It can happen that the bootloader will not install when a splash or force file is in the /hd2400 map.
Follow the next steps to successful update the bootloader.
- Remove the map /hd2400 when it's already on your USB stick.
- Unzip the file to an USB stick. (You will see a map called /hd2400 with 2 files image version and hd2400-cfe.bin)
- Place the USB stick in an USB socket of the HD2400.
- Start the box with the power switch at the back of the box.
- The display will show a message, to load the new bootloader you will need to press the second button which has a down arrowhead (V) symbol.
- The display will show flashing for about 10 seconds and after this the HD2400 will reboot automatically.