From OpenPLi Wiki
How to flash Vu+ Zero receiver...
Download a image from: https://openpli.org Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
- Format your USB stick with a FAT32 file system
- Download the USB image of your choice on http://openpli.org/download/vuplus/vuzero/
- Extract the USB image (it is a .zip archive) on your PC using your favorite unzip tool to the root directory of your USB stick. The result is that you get a directory vuplus and in this directory you find a directory zero in which you find the necessary files.
- Disconnect all USB flash drives connected to your receiver.
- Insert the prepared USB stick into the back of your VU+ Zero receiver
- Switch your VU+ Zero off (power-off, not stand-by!). Or choose restart in your receiver: Menu -> Standby / Restart -> Restart and go directly to step 8
- Switch your VU+ Zero on
- The white led will quickly flash two or three times then start to fade in and out slowly.
- The flashing is done when the led light rapidly blinks on the front panel.
- Switch the power off and on again to reboot.