- Format your USB stick with a FAT32 file system
- Download the USB image of your choice on http://openpli.org/download/vuplus/vuduo/
- Extract the USB image (it is a .zip archive) on your PC using your favorite unzip tool to the root directory of your USB stick. The result is that you get a directory vuplus and in this directory you find a directory duo in which you find the necessary files.
- Insert the prepared USB stick into the front of your VU+ Duo receiver
- Switch your VU+ Duo off (power-off, not stand-by!). Or choose restart in your receiver: Menu -> Standby / Restart -> Restart and go directly to step 7
- Switch your VU+ Duo on
- Wait until you receive the message to reboot your Vu+ Duo
- Remove the USB-stick and switch the power off and on again to reboot.
Please bear in mind: To flash an image there may be only one USB-device connected with the receiver and that's the USB-device with the image you want to flash. If there are more USB-devices connected the flash procedure will most likely fail and won't even start!