From OpenPLi Wiki
- Download image (not the multiboot).
- Unpack file, after unpacking, there is a folder "e4hd" with content, disk.img and imageversion
- Copy this folder with content to a USB stick, which has a LED light.
- Switch off the box at the power switch and insert the stick into the USB port on the side.
- Switch on the box at the mains switch and hold down the on/off button thats on top of the receiver.
- if there is a light on the usb stick, you will see it flashing.
- After the flashing in done the box will automatically reboot and if there is a backup on the stick it will ask to restore, when not you will see the install wizard.