From OpenPLi Wiki
How to flash the receiver...
Download a image from: https://openpli.org Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
- Power off the receiver
- Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver
- Insert the USB stick containing the image into the rear port.
- Power the receiver on.
- The display should read USB. Press the standby button on the side of the front to install the image.
- If successful the receiver will reboot itself after the flashing process has completed.
- Remove USB stick that contains the image files.
Note: In order to load the image automagically, rename the file called "noforce" to "force"