From OpenPLi Wiki
Speed LX class S2/C
How to flash the receiver...
Download a image from: https://openpli.org Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
- Shut down the dreambox into deep standby (use the menu or flip the power switch).
- Connect the dreambox and the PC to the network. You need a DHCP capable modem or server, or configure your PC to do so. If you're unsure, simply try if step 6 succeeds. If you connect the Dreambox directly to a PC, just enable the "internet sharing" function on the PC which will enable its DHCP function.
- Press and hold the "down" button to the left of the display. While holding the down button, press the power button or flip the switch to start it.
- Wait for the text "* * * STOP * * *" to appear in the display. Then you can release the down button.
- On the display, an IP address appears, usually in the form "192.168.1.42". Start a browser on your PC and go to this address, e.g. "http://192.168.1.42/".
- You should get a web page for the dreambox. At the bottom is a link that says "Upgrade firmware", follow this link.
- Select the image .nfi file with the browse button, and press the "Flash" button.
- Also press the "reboot when finished" button, so that the box will restart once the update is ready.