The only receiver that is or has been supported thus far is the
How to flash the box.
First download an image on http://openpli.org/download/maxdigital/ and
unpack the image on a FAT32 formatted USBstick.
FLASHING THE IMAGE.
- Shut down the power of the receiver by switching off the powerswitch at the back of the receiver.
- Insert the USB stick containing the image files into the rear USB port on the receiver.
- Power on the receiver with the powerswitch as pushed before at the back of the box.
- Wait for both the RED Recording LED and the LED on the front standby button to appear RED, once you see this you must press the CH+ located behind the flap on the front of the receiver to initiate the flashing process.
- Wait for the image to flash, during this time the Recording LED will stay red, and Standby button LED will turn purple to indicate that the image is being flashed.
- When the flashing process has completed the receiver will automatically reboot.
Note: In order to load the image automatically, rename the file called "noforce" which is present on the stick to "force"
After having flashed the box it starts to boot and you can continue with the setup or installation wizard of the settopbox.