From OpenPLi Wiki
How to flash the Alpha Triple HD receiver...
Download a image from: https://openpli.org Unpack the ZIP file and place app_db_plugin folder on a USB disk.
- Power off the receiver
- Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver
- Insert the USB stick containing the image into the front panel.
- Power-on the receiver, and press the power button twice.
- When the white LED blinks, press the button on the front of the panel to start the update.
- If successful the receiver will reboot itself after the flashing process has completed.
- Remove USB stick that contains the image files.