From OpenPLi Wiki
How to flash the receiver...
Download a image from: https://openpli.org Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
FLASHING THE RECEIVER.
- Unzip compressed file.
- Copy the content to a USB Pen Drive.
- Power off or reboot the receiver with the mains switch on the rear. Connect USB Pen Drive.
- Power on receiver with the mains switch on the rear.
- A blue screen appears with a notification that new firmware has been detected.
- Press the power button on the RCU.
- Flashing of the image will start, the process can be monitored on the TV
- When the flashing has been completed, you'll be noticed to remove the USB drive and restart the receiver.