From OpenPLi Wiki
- Download image (not the multiboot).
- Unpack file, after unpacking, there is a folder "e4hd" with content, disk.img and imageversion
- Copy this folder with content to a USB stick, which has a LED light.
- Switch off the box at the power switch and insert the stick into the USB port on the side.
- Switch on the box at the mains switch and hold down the on/off button
- if there is a light on the usb stick, watch it and wait until is stops flashing, this can take a few minutes.
- When flashing is complete, remove the stick from the port.
- The box now starts and the basic settings can be made.