The only receiver that is or has been supported thus far is the Maxdigital XP1000.
Howto flash the box.
- Download an image on http://Openpli.org/download/maxdigital/ and unpack the image on a FAT32 formatted USBstick.
- Shut down the power of the receiver by switching off the powerswitch at the back of the receiver.
- Insert the USB stick containing the image files into the rear USB port on the receiver.
- Power on the receiver with the powerswitch as pushed before at the back of the box.
- Wait for both the RED Recording LED and the LED on the front standby button to appear RED, once you see this you must press the CH+ located behind the flap on the front of the receiver to initiate the flashing process.
- Wait for the image to flash, during this time the Standby button LED will appear purple to indicate that the image is being flashed.
- When the flashing process has completed the receiver will automatically reboot.