OpenPLi 6.0 - The long awaited OpenPLi 6.0 heralds a new era of OpenPLi images.
As of this release, we no longer release automated nightly beta images, but use a develop -> release candidate -> release flow, with fully tested and stable images are a result.
- When you create a CIFS mapping to a device mounted under /media, you get an "out of space on device" error. We are still looking for a solution for this problem.
- The xmltvimport plugin no longer exists. This may give an error if you restore a backup of OpenPLi 4 on OpenPLi 6.0. To address this, install EPGimport from the plugin menu.
OpenPLi 6.1 - Improvement of a good image.
New receiver support for Amiko Viper Combo, Amiko Viper T2/C, VU+ Uno 4K SE, Zgemma H6, Edision OSnino. Bugfixes and introduction of new features
- Due to problems with the overscan wizard, Xtrend ET8000 and ET10000 images can have display problems. We are still looking for a solution for this problem.
- On a Mutant HD51 with mode 12 active, you can not use Video 60p frequency. With mode 1 everything is fine.
- If you upgrade on the box, avahi-daemon might not want to restart (see fix in the releasenotes).